Monday, December 22, 2008
Well here are the questions and answers to the NTPC Electron quiz...
1) Which Indian clothing brand gets its name from Greek for 'Circle of Animals'
2) Which Bangalore based company manufacturers the 'Reva' - India's first electric Car
3) Who wrote ' What they don't teach you at Harvard Business School'?
4) Which financial institution annually awards the Nobel Prize for Economics?
Royal Bank of Sweden
5) With an 18.5% stake. who is the largest shareholder in Tata sons?
6) He is currently the CEO of the Irish football club Galway, and was responsible for the collapse of England's oldest investment bank. Who?
7) What popular and controversial car gets its name from the mathematical value 10 to the power of -9
8) Which graduate from Wharton business school is the CFO of the world's largest steel maker
9) Which IIM Alumnus is credited with creating the commonly used term sensex
10) What is the name of the protagonist of the film Guru said to be based on the life of Dhirubhai Ambani
11) By what name do we commonly know the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
12) Which health care provider, founded by Prathap C Reddy is the largest in Asia?
13) Formed in 1999, which is the worlds largest company, in terms of revenue
14) What unit, measuring 42 US Gallons, is used to measure crude oil in trade?
15) Who is currently the chairman of the US federal reserve system
16) By what name do we currently know the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
17) Which Grandson of Mohammed Ali Jinnah is currently the chairman of Bombay dyeing
18) WHo preceeded P Chidambaram in office as Finance Minister, holding office from 02 - 04
19) Which is the highest selling car of all time, with more than 30 million units sold till 2007
20) What landmark figure did the BSE Sensex breach for the first time in 29/10/2007?
21) Which industrialist and aviation pioneer was the subject of the 2004 film - the Aviator
22) At which place was teh United Nations Monetary and Financial conference held in 1944, to regulate the internaitonal economy post WW2
23) Pic of Al burj
24) Did not notice
25) Logo of Big Boss
Friday, November 28, 2008
1) This was a trading company started on February 1st, 1851 at two places – in Switzerland and Bombay. Salomon was in charge of the Winterthur setup while brother Johann Georg took care of the Bombay one. Over the years it established branches at Colombo, Cochin, Karachi, Madras etc (primarily ports because of the company’s shipping and trading activities). It continued to expand through out the world while slowly exiting India, starting off with a part-sale of its Engineering and Imports division in 1954. Name the company.
2) Which setup Voltas after a part-sale to Tata sons, continued to sell its stake over the next few years and completely exited Last year Coca-Cola spent $4.1 billion to buy Energy brands, a firm that makes the vitamin-enhanced water Glacéau. Which stakeholder in Energy Brands made a 523 USD million profit from this deal though it had held its stake for less than a year?
3) Which business pundit was criticized for reassuring shareholders on March 11, 2008, on his widely popular show ‘ ’ that Bear Stearns was fine, just before it collapsed? on CNBC; on March 14, he called the stock ‘worthless’ Which retail chain that dates back to 1991 recently spent Rs 20 crore to change from a elliptical logo to a rectangular one with the slogan “start something new” added in?
4) Which search engine devised by former employees gets its name from the Gaelic for knowledge and hazel, though this has been disputed by linguists?
Working independently in the early 1960s, , Donald Davies and Leonard Kleinrock devised this method to help US military networks to survive a nuclear attack. Baran called it 'hot-potato routing.' Fortunately the name suggested by Davies was adopted. What concept?
6) Which is the way the Internet works The hamlet of Purchase in New York state plays host to two worldwide corporate behemoths. One is Pepsico. Which company is appropriately the other one? MasterCard Worldwide. Now you know, why those credit card bills are so high! Who recently announced plans to take over the well-known Howrah Union Football Club and merge its academy with his struggling Bengal Football Academy, as part of the initiatives taken by the newly-formed Royal Bengal sports Pvt. Ltd?
Monday, November 10, 2008
without further ado, lets move on :)
Round 1 - Straight Bat
1) Note by Note quality, Marcus Robers, Harry Connick and Bill Charlap, it has 12000 parts, 115 different patents and assembled by 450 ppl, Identify?
2) Duchy's Originals, an organic product brand is a 5 billion company interested in venturing into India, Identify the person associated with the company Duchy's Originals?
3) He studied Architecture at Harvard, made a film with Mira Nair, Filmed the Kumbh Mela, He founded the Harvard Business School Association, an avid football fan, Identify?
4) Viloo Morawala - Patell, her name Villoo means respect and environment, has ventured into bio pharma and bio nutrition, She plans to decode the longevity DNA of Parsis, Identify the Company?
Round 2 - Hawk Eye
5) Identify the celebrity in this advertisement
6) What is going on
7) Identify the person who expressed his frank opinion on Canadian Cooking
An Audio was shown - Answer was Col Sanders
8) Identify the story teller as well as the subject
Round 3 - BT Cover Story
9) What change did IATA bring to the Airline Industry this year?
10) Some question on Tata Tea Stake - didnt get this question
11) Which is the largest cement producer in India?
12) Founded by Husband Michael and Wife Xochi Berg, which has a handy expansion, this also is the nickname of a bollywood Celebrity?
13) Jim Patterson of the 'Ripleys Believe it or not' purchased something similar in the year 2008, Identify
14) Out of a 5 city survey by United Pizza in India , Which Snack topped the list?
15) In the year 1919, when RCA was taken by G.E including the CEO of which company?
16) Founded by Ericsson, Motorola and Psion for mobile phones and PDA's, it was purchased by Nokia, Identify
17) The forcible take over of which company is known as the second atom bomb dropped?
18) A suburb in Mumbai is having 2.1 billion dollars for an new international Airport, Identify the place ?
Round 4 - Bookies Corner
19) The term Cause related Marketing first came into prominence by this Company, when in the 1983, this company raised money for the restoration of the Statue of Liberty?
20) Which Studio has the highest averager revenues of $540 million
21) Showed a quote in Thomas Friedman, went something like this ' Two things have changed the face of globalization, X was IT, what was the second, he was looking for a company ?
22) When a finance meltdown, this businessman started his own bank in the year 1907, it was named 'the city's first national bank' or the chettiars bank, Identify
Round - 5 - Clean Sweep ( Four Questions on Retail, IT, Financial Services and Textiles)
23) Which was the first retail listed on the BSE, which had BalGangadhar Tilak as a board of directors
24) The Hyper Text Protocol developed in the University of Minnesota called Goldy, Which Animal is Goldy?
25) some question in 1888, a course frock or upper garment, wore by John Mallory etc, Identify the Garment, coundn't recollect?
26) What did Jim Cramer say on the 11th of May 2008?
27) missed the question - looks vague on my scribbling pad - 1991 , 20 crores, stan, knowledge
28) Missed the question
28) Which is the design of the brand name which is outside, of an artist collection in 1933
29) Nationalised in 1943, Founded by GD Birla with his own money and Indian Management, What are we talking about ( Bank) ?
30) Founded by Henry Doharty in the year 1910 which country's gas and oil outlet is called CITGO?
31) 30% of the iPhones, what modification is done?
32) From 1995 - 2006, this company handcrafted James Bond Collection, these are handcrafted, there are only 25 stores in the world and the company refuses to publicise that it stiches for James Bond, Identify?
33) Time Founder Henry Luce after a seven month low on Wall Street Submitted a proposal to his co-partner, Put fundae?
34) Mustaq Ahmed started this in Singapore, today it boasts of more than 18000 customer acrss various outlets in a day? Identify
35) 1960, Paul, Donald and Leonard in their help to US Military nicknamed some potato ( missed the question ) can get the question on google with these clues,
36) Missed the question
37) The Hamlet of Purchase plays host to some play - Identify the company?
Round 6 -
38) During the license permit raj, a quote 'Ask X is you are going to the cabinet" Identify X
39) Picture of Antilla - before the building ever started
40) There are two kinds of journalists, one are jounalists, the other being stenographers, he won the Magsaysay award and writes about Famine and hunger, Identify
41) Picture of Volkart brothers and some trivia was given?
Round 7 - Connect Round
41) Reebok Fish Fry Collection, Identify?
42) Has 6 out of the top 50 beer brands in the world, It is the largest bottling of Coca Cola, Identify
43) Leontopodum, occurs in the Australian 2 Euro, uniforms and badges of the Swiss Army, appears on the Airline and also a mountain class, Identify
IIMK with the Buzzer answered IPL, ICFAI pressing the Buzzer again for ICL and winning it, It was one awesome quiz fought well, the quiz master was at his usual best, the other teams on stage were SIBM - Bangalore and TAPMI
The last question
44) Howrah Union Football to Merge with Bengal Football Academ and pass the initiatives to Royal Bengal Club ( didnt take this properly)?
Post your answers as comments, Will add the answers and the Questions to the Alumni version shortly
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The prizes for the event are
First Prize - 7000
Second Prize - 5000
The quiz is conducted by Mr Gautam Bose, the CEO of Greycells Pvt Ltd,
Any queries, the quiz master can be reached @ + 919433511317.
Shall send the prelim questions once the quiz is over.
1) In 1971 Michael Hart, a student at the University of Illinois, obtained access to a Xerox Sigma V mainframe computer in the university's Materials Research Lab. Through friendly operators, he received an account with a virtually unlimited amount of computer time; its value at that time has since been variously estimated at $100,000 or $100,000,000.Hart has said he wanted to "give back" this gift by doing something that could be considered to be of great value.What did he do?
2) The Bavarian king Max Joseph who later became king Ludwig I married Thresevon Sachsen on 12th October 1810.To celebrate this marriage a particular tradition began which is very popular event even today.Identify the event or the tradition.
3) The hospital of Saint Mary of in London was founded as a priory in 1247 and is first mentioned as a hospital in 1330. By 1402 it was known for housing lunatics. In 1547 the hospital was formally incorporated as a royal foundation for the care of the insane.The modern sense of a particular English word comes from association with this hospital and dates to the early 16th century.Which word?
Answers to the Obligatory Questions
1) He started Project Gutenberg and gave e-books to the world
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Here are the online questions of the online quiz event of FORE conducted by quiz master Mr Gautam Bose, the prelims was used to shortlist the teams for the finals, the cut off was 6 and the highest was 9, the quiz final was won by Accenture, ICICI and GLS came second followed by Samriddhi finance
Given below are the questions to the FORE, send in your answers to email@example.com, Answers in a week's time,
2) Name this Iconic brand?
4) What term in economics is named after him ?
6) This advertisement alludes to which event, and also name the organizer of the event?
7) Name the company being advertised
8) Advertisement for what?
9) Identify this monument
10) What is this
11) Name the person
12) What is this
13) Identify the Icon
15) Which product is being advertised
Friday, October 17, 2008
1) Following is a quote from an investment veteran and an entrepreneur, he is nicknamed Dr Doom, identify the person from the quote
''The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy an IT product it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it , the money goes to will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in the US. I've been doing my part.
2) His recent book contains 17 Chapters and has asked readers to submit ideas for the new version which will appear in the 18th chapter of the new expanded version, He has named it 'The Chapter 18 Project' Identify?
3) This was from the Advertising agency Euro RSCG's ex, Honduras and . If we purchase a good car it will go to . If we purchase useless crap it will go to ecutives that coined a term for a syndrome, the syndrome goes like this "Contrary to common belief that trends begin in big cities and trickle down to smaller towns, we are seeing that some trends are bubbling up from the tier II cities." Identify the Syndrome?
4) Bringing enjoyment and quality to life is BenQ, recently, or not so recently ago, the company has adopted a new name which stands for "quality innovation speed driving achievements". Identify the rebranded entity.
5) Derived from the Greek for touch, the name means pertaining to the sense of touch, and the greek word meaning 'contact or touch' Identify the technology that is very much used in medicine, arts, gaming , design and literature?
6) What was inspired from this
2) Richard Branson
3) Donald Trump
4) Mehul Choski
5) Magazine where the first time the Moore's Law was written
7) RMKV as in the brand of saree's
9) If harry potter ran general electric
Thursday, October 2, 2008
1) Florestas Do Futuru in Portuguese translates Forests of the Future, it was started by the NGO named SOS Atlantic Forest, its aim was for the reforestation of the Brazil forests, until recently a new forest was named after Gisele Bundchen called 'Gisele Bundchen Sementes', Identify the company that sponsored the Gisele Bundchen Sememtes?
2) The Rebel Billionaire: X's quest for the best is a reality show on the lines of Donald Trump's Apprentice, Identify X
3) He hosted the Mike Tyson Vs Michael Spinks bout and once acted as a financial advisor for Mike Tyson, Identify the person
4) He presented a diamond iPod to Shahrukh's son and Aishwarya Rai and presented a diamond ball to cricketer, he heads a diamond company's business, Identify this person?
5) David Clark, an engineer from Surrey England, had decades old copies of the Electronics Magazine, He was awarded $10000 from Intel, Why?
6) We are living in a high-tech world where programming choices abound and the ways to view content are very sophisticated. While many parents want to control what their kids are exposed to, they simply don't know how. The Take Parental Control initiative, educates parents about how to keep adult material out of the hands of their children based on all platforms: computers, cell phones, video games, satellite radio, wireless devices and television. Identify the company which has launched this Corporate Social Responsiblity program?
7) Hamsa Damayanti is a tribute to the royal painter Raja Ravi Verma on his 150th anniversary and Aishwarya Pookal captures the grandeur of the Padmanabapuram Palace, Both of them have been award winning pieces of art from which company?
8) Identify the advertiser
9) Identify the opening paragraph of which book?
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
1) Charlie Munger
2) Eristalis gatesi
3) Gay Staking in the retail parlance, is when the clothes of girls and guys are staked together and there is a mixing of clothes here and there.
4) Lambert & Butler
5) Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Thanks and Regard.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
1) This Vice-Chairman, in many of his speeches coined the phrase "Elementary, Worldy Wisdom". He appears to be the person who got into Harvard without a Bachelors Degree, and Bevelin Peter wrote the book Seeking Wisdom: from Darwin to ___________ ? Identify him
2) Connect the picture to a Businessman ( indeed a business question)
3) In the parlance of Retail, what is Gay Staking ?
4) This is a Cigarette Packet of a company who used it to promote Rene Lacoste, Identify the brand of Cigarette blanked out ?
5) GEN 11 is the Unique registration number for which Car brand ?
Answers and Scores in a weeks time.....
Friday, July 25, 2008
1) The first of this kind was practised by Chinese and the Babylonians, where the first mention was recorded in the Famous code of hammurabi, in the 1750 BC, what are we talkinb about?
2) On the CBS news program 60 Minutes he portrayed his company's practice of 'impact boosting'. He was played by Russel Crowe in the movie 'The Insider' Identify him
3) Two men received a patent numbered 139121 for ''Improvement in Fastening - Pocket Openings'' in the year 1873, for what?
4) In 1623, in Istanbul a man named Avedis, while looking for a way to turn base metal into gold, founded this, Avedis was given the name of X by the Sultan, and began the industry in the year 1623, the details of which remained a secret and a family tradition that remained till date, legends say that the founders moved from manufacturing noisemakers to frighten the enemies of the Ottoman empire, the company is Avedis X. Identify the company?
5) ("I could do without balding old men but my budget couldn't!").
("As you were angry when I was late this morning I will leave the office at five p.m. sharp!").
(to a policeman who told her that two-piece-swimsuits are banned: "Which piece do you want me to take off?"),
("The sunrise is so beautiful that I always stay late at the nightclub to see it!").
Give me the relavance of the above sentences?
6) "We called them Yellow because they are Yellow"
Give me the relavance to the this quote to the business of Journalism?
Thanks and Regards
Thursday, July 10, 2008
2) Sports reporter for the Wall Street Journal's book subtitled 'Heartbreak, triumph,Genius and Obsession in the world of Scrabble players' introducers the world into the competitive world of Scrabble from a 'good living room player' to a player ranked as expert, Identify the book and the Author of this New York Times bestseller and notable book?
5) Where was the Scrabble used and for what?
6) "A big, dumb, balding North American ape... with no chin". was the word that Bart Simpson defined when he played Scrabble, Identify this work?
Answers in a week.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
1) The user defined distribution channel for mobile content was initiated in August 2007, Its name comes from ''Mobilize and Share'' Name it and the company who launched it?
2) An unemployed single mother of three children after losing a personal injury against a doctor asks her lawyer , if she could find a job for the compensation for her loss, the lawyer gives her a post of a clerk where she runs across the files involving medical records and real-estate files, which company are we talking about and identify the single mother?
3) Daniel Piette the fashion director of Louis Vuitton described it as ''possibly the most innovative and devastating retailer in the world'' Identify the retailer?
4)Identify her and the photographer, the photographer is a well known fashion designer and associated with Cchloe's and Stella McCartney
5) In 1923 the Messmer family in Denmark started the sports apparel company, the logo of the company is the stylized bumble bee where the literal translation of bumble bee in the native language is the same name as the company? Identify the company
6) What was his contribution to management education in India,
Thanks and Regards
Monday, May 19, 2008
4) It was founded by David Chu in the year 1983, and was named after the latin word for ship, this boasts os 170 branded stories in 64 countries and was sold in 2003, Name the company?
5) Identify the logo
6) 1-2-3, Adventure, Airport, Christmas, City Life, Construction, Dollhouse, Easter, Egyptians, Fairy Tale, Farm, Horse Farm, Hospital, Knights, Leisure, Magic Castle, Micro Modern Living, Pirates,Police Rescue, Romans, Special Sports, Superset, Transport Port, TransportTrain, Wedding, Waterworld, Zoo are all themes of?
Thanks and Regards
Monday, April 28, 2008
1) Emperor Wang Mang of China was the first to introduce this in the year 10, the official introduction was in the budget of December 1798 by William Pitt the younger, What are we talking about?
2) This brand from Isuzu was designed in japan using a ''knife-blade'' theme for its styling, This name was inspired from a car naming contest and a doctor from Redmond by name Dr. Hakan Urey won it thus naming this brand from Isuzu. Identify the brand of car from the stable from Isuzu?
3) This term was used 11 times in the book Looking backward by Edward Bellamy, Modern usage of the term goes to Ralph Schenider and Frank McNamara in 1950. Identify the term.
4) Identify the advertiser
5) X dedicated this Album to Y who was murdered during the release of this Album, Identify X and Y from this picture?
6) Who's brand child is this, Clue ( X got sued from Mattel for this)?
Thanks and Regards
Sunday, April 27, 2008
6) Put Fundae
Friday, April 11, 2008
4) Identify the advertiser
5) Identify the Controversial Ad that is in news recently?
6) Identify the company which makes this product?
2) First Flouroscent condoms
5) Mini (as in the BMW Mini)
6) The TimTam Slam
6) Guiness Beer
7) Ramanathan Guha
8) Roger Richman Agency ( Holds the patents of the persons depicted and MS owns)
Question 6 is repeated again, sorry for the inconvinience
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Monday, March 31, 2008
Send in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1)First patented in 1851, by Elias Howe, its previous device was called ''an Automatic, Continuous Clothing Closure''. The initial versions were based on the 'Hook and Eye' principal. Identify?
2)Le Roi de la Capote is a company which is owned by the Pandora Corp, it has launched a 'love light technosex' special, What is the 'love light technosex'
3) This was started as the Yamanashi Silk Corporation in the year 1960, The company produced a line of character merchandise around gift giving occasions, This word comes from the Spanish word for Saint and river, Identify the company which won the Medinge Award in the year 2004
4) This was founded by a former oracle employee Marc Benioff, incidentally Larry Elison was an initial investor, this company calls itself CRM on the NYSE, Its motto being Success on Demand, Identify the company?
5) An ad campaign for this brand was like this XXL, XL, L, M, S, _________ Fill in the blank?
6) This practice has spread from Australia to other countries with mixed success, This practive was hampered by lack of exact equivalents to this product, requiring people to perform it with biscuits, In an Article in The Oberlin Review, it was mentioned that they used oreo cookies. The penguin biscuit was famous for slamming, People also loved the kit-kat and the Rocky Bar, This earliest reference was first featured in the melbourne band called The Oxo Cubans. Identify the practice or the brand in question?
6) Identify the advertiser
7) Identify him from the world of Technology?
10) This spanish club has been sponsored by this company, the Italian Club juventus and this company maintain a cordial relationship, this company named the first Portugese football league by its name, FC Sloval Liberec and A.C. Milan wears this jersey, In june 2007 they became the main sponsors of the Real Madrid. Which company are we talking about.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Send in your answers to email@example.com
1) This had a humble beginning that started in 1532, a frenchman named Pierre de Lacroix began making paper, As the legend goes, one railny day in a french city of Angouleme, Pierre de Lacroix was inspired to begin the production when he traded this for a bottle of fine champagne. He perfected the formula to produce until he replaced it with rice, causing him to change the name which was a combination of the french word for rice with a word representing the Lacroix family. The Lacroix family changed the name in 1866. The advertising standards Agency upheld a complaint that it had associated its product with cannibis in a print advertisement that bore the caption 'twist and burn' Identify the brand that has an association with Suzuki.
2) If its BUD for Anheuser Busch, the whats it for BID
3) This project was started as a 'Chip Test' at Carnegie Mellon University by Feng-hsiung hsu. The former name of this was named after the fictional computer from the same name from 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' This was done when Feng-hsiung hsu worked with Murray Campbell on parallel computing problems, What resulted?
4) American English and French are the official languages in this organization's logo, it is not an acronym or abbreviation in either official language. Rather the organization adopted the logo based on the greek word which means 'equal'. Recognizing that the initials would be different in different languages, the founders chose it as their official name. This reflects the aim of the organization ' to equalize and standardise among cultures'
5) In March 2008, United Technologies Corporation, a conglomerate agreed to buy this security systems corporation for $2.63 Billion, the slogan of the company is 'We Won't Rest'. Identify the company?
Armenia - .am
Demoratic republic of Congo - .cd
Tuvalu - .tv
Federated States of Micronesia - .fm
Djibouti - .dj
4) First Registered website
5) Happy Meal
6) Bank of Baroda
7) AA - Alcoholics Anonymous
10) Gran Paradiso
Sunday, March 16, 2008
2) According to the St Petersburg Times 'the word X does not appear to mean anything in any language, including Italian. referenced in the name of X Italiana sandwich, According to the Article X was coined to bring to mind the word 'Fresh' even if, as the article suggests thats not always the case with reality, it is also notable that purely by accident, the word seems something unintentional in another Mediterranean language In it it means Freshshit in English translated, identify the brand of Sandwich from the menu of Wendy's
3) Lou Montulli, is a programmer known for his work on web browsers, he wrote a text web browser called lynx which is still known today, He was the founding engineer for Netscape and Epinions, Which term did he Coin in the world of technology!!!!
4) What is special about this website called symbolics.com, the logo is given in the picture
5) This was the brain child of the advertising manager, Dick Brams, who in 1977 contacted the advertising firm, Bernstein-Rein and Stolz Advertising Company. It first appeared in 1979, and it was a circus wagon with a stencil, puzzle book, wallet and ID bracelet. Identify.
6) It was established in 1908, by Sayajirao Gaekwad III on the 20th of July and on its Centenary year, it has crossed 1000 branches with a global customer base of 29 million people, Name the bank whose total business crossed 2.09 Lakh Crores.
7) By 1934, Bill Wilson had a ruining career at Wall Street due to his constant drunkenness, his old drinking buddy Ebby Thatcher, who had become the member of the Cristian Movement at Oxford College, Wilson underwent a spiritual course and vowed never to drink again, on a 1935 business trip, he again felt like drinking and in order to stay sober he sought another alcoholic to help him, the other alcoholics was Dr Bob Smith, What Resulted?
8) In the year 1941, it was a bright red convertible, in the year 1941 it fell of a cliff, most predicted that this was the last of the car and it took Detroit a few years after the WWII to switch from War time production to production of cars and new sleek designed cars were in the market, Later stories evolved that this has been build by a mechanic who would give his life to the Hero, It had a new look by the year 1964, and it sported a cool sports look. The 1971 discreet was built by George Barris, and in the 1980's returned to the look of the 1970's. From 1980 to present it had a 6.5 litre gas/Diesel Engine and raised suspension and all terrain tyres were included, identify?
9) "Weird Al" Yankovic made a parody of the Backstreet Boys hit ' I want it that way'. This company centered aroung the whole parody? Identify the Company?
10) Firefox 1.5 - DeerPark, Firefox 2.0 - Bon Echo, Firefox 3.0 - ______________( Sitter)
Answers in a week.