Well took half a day off at work to attend the quiz..... rarely get time for quizzing..
Well here are the questions and answers to the NTPC Electron quiz...
1) Which Indian clothing brand gets its name from Greek for 'Circle of Animals'
2) Which Bangalore based company manufacturers the 'Reva' - India's first electric Car
3) Who wrote ' What they don't teach you at Harvard Business School'?
4) Which financial institution annually awards the Nobel Prize for Economics?
Royal Bank of Sweden
5) With an 18.5% stake. who is the largest shareholder in Tata sons?
6) He is currently the CEO of the Irish football club Galway, and was responsible for the collapse of England's oldest investment bank. Who?
7) What popular and controversial car gets its name from the mathematical value 10 to the power of -9
8) Which graduate from Wharton business school is the CFO of the world's largest steel maker
9) Which IIM Alumnus is credited with creating the commonly used term sensex
10) What is the name of the protagonist of the film Guru said to be based on the life of Dhirubhai Ambani
11) By what name do we commonly know the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
12) Which health care provider, founded by Prathap C Reddy is the largest in Asia?
13) Formed in 1999, which is the worlds largest company, in terms of revenue
14) What unit, measuring 42 US Gallons, is used to measure crude oil in trade?
15) Who is currently the chairman of the US federal reserve system
16) By what name do we currently know the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
17) Which Grandson of Mohammed Ali Jinnah is currently the chairman of Bombay dyeing
18) WHo preceeded P Chidambaram in office as Finance Minister, holding office from 02 - 04
19) Which is the highest selling car of all time, with more than 30 million units sold till 2007
20) What landmark figure did the BSE Sensex breach for the first time in 29/10/2007?
21) Which industrialist and aviation pioneer was the subject of the 2004 film - the Aviator
22) At which place was teh United Nations Monetary and Financial conference held in 1944, to regulate the internaitonal economy post WW2
23) Pic of Al burj
24) Did not notice
25) Logo of Big Boss
Biz Quizzard 755 - Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period September 10 - 15. Hope you enjoy it. 1. HDFC Life Insurance’s chief executive officer Amitabh Chaudhry ...
2 days ago