Here are the questions to MultiQuizine 18, send in your answers to email@example.com
1) Following is a quote from an investment veteran and an entrepreneur, he is nicknamed Dr Doom, identify the person from the quote
''The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy an IT product it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it , the money goes to will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in the US. I've been doing my part.
2) His recent book contains 17 Chapters and has asked readers to submit ideas for the new version which will appear in the 18th chapter of the new expanded version, He has named it 'The Chapter 18 Project' Identify?
3) This was from the Advertising agency Euro RSCG's ex, Honduras and . If we purchase a good car it will go to . If we purchase useless crap it will go to ecutives that coined a term for a syndrome, the syndrome goes like this "Contrary to common belief that trends begin in big cities and trickle down to smaller towns, we are seeing that some trends are bubbling up from the tier II cities." Identify the Syndrome?
4) Bringing enjoyment and quality to life is BenQ, recently, or not so recently ago, the company has adopted a new name which stands for "quality innovation speed driving achievements". Identify the rebranded entity.
5) Derived from the Greek for touch, the name means pertaining to the sense of touch, and the greek word meaning 'contact or touch' Identify the technology that is very much used in medicine, arts, gaming , design and literature?
6) What was inspired from this
Biz Quizzard 725 - Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period February 12 - 17. Hope you enjoy it. 1. Mumbai, with a total wealth of $950 billion, has been named worl...
3 days ago