Here are the Questions to MultiQuizine 14, Send in your Answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers and Scores in a week's time
1) The first of this kind was practised by Chinese and the Babylonians, where the first mention was recorded in the Famous code of hammurabi, in the 1750 BC, what are we talkinb about?
2) On the CBS news program 60 Minutes he portrayed his company's practice of 'impact boosting'. He was played by Russel Crowe in the movie 'The Insider' Identify him
3) Two men received a patent numbered 139121 for ''Improvement in Fastening - Pocket Openings'' in the year 1873, for what?
4) In 1623, in Istanbul a man named Avedis, while looking for a way to turn base metal into gold, founded this, Avedis was given the name of X by the Sultan, and began the industry in the year 1623, the details of which remained a secret and a family tradition that remained till date, legends say that the founders moved from manufacturing noisemakers to frighten the enemies of the Ottoman empire, the company is Avedis X. Identify the company?
5) ("I could do without balding old men but my budget couldn't!").
("As you were angry when I was late this morning I will leave the office at five p.m. sharp!").
(to a policeman who told her that two-piece-swimsuits are banned: "Which piece do you want me to take off?"),
("The sunrise is so beautiful that I always stay late at the nightclub to see it!").
Give me the relavance of the above sentences?
6) "We called them Yellow because they are Yellow"
Give me the relavance to the this quote to the business of Journalism?
Thanks and Regards
Biz Quizzard 747 - Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period July 16 - 21. Hope you enjoy it. 1. Who last week became the richest man in modern history, topping $150...
19 hours ago